I know! The japanese make everything cutsey and you never out grow it, I love that about them! Over there you can wear Disney character shirts until your 60 and not stand out a bit!
I know it! Jamie (my step-bro who's on a mission in Japan) sent me a window cling that says "Baby On Board" in English & Japanese. But the cute part it the little Japanese baby face. Oh, and the instructions on the back. Lol
4 comments:
I know! The japanese make everything cutsey and you never out grow it, I love that about them! Over there you can wear Disney character shirts until your 60 and not stand out a bit!
the can itself is cute.........not our formula! I love the pics. of the kids in bed!
VIVA LA JAPAN!!! I'm half Japanese which is why I'm also half cute.
I know it! Jamie (my step-bro who's on a mission in Japan) sent me a window cling that says "Baby On Board" in English & Japanese. But the cute part it the little Japanese baby face. Oh, and the instructions on the back. Lol
Post a Comment