Friday, October 24, 2008

Whoa..I'm Post Happy Today

A little about Moi




Things I love:
1. My Kids
2. My Husband
3. A warm place in my bed and then moving to a cold one only to snuggle in further
4. Live Music
5. A Child's laugh. It is the happiest sound on Earth.

Things I don't like:
1. Expos (i.e What Women Want)
2. Stray Cats
3. Explosive Diapers
4. Raw Meat
5. Mexican Circus Music

Things I appreciate:
1. My Husband. He treats me better than anyone! He even puts up with my neurotic behaviors!
2. My Mom
3. Air Conditioning. Living in St. George it is a MUST!
4. Disposable Diapers. Sorry Earth.
5. The time I got to spend with my Amazing Aunt Julie. It wasn't enough though. She probably sent Liv down to us. It was either that or mine and Nick's favorite free past time.

Things you probably didn't know about me:
1. I love Dr. Pepper. But it can only come from a Soda Fountain Machine. Canned and bottled just don't taste the same.
2. I'm neurotic about sizes of things. Such as all my dishes have to be put away with the smallest on top to largest. Same with spoons and forks.
3. I hate being touched.
4.When someone tickles me it physically hurts me. It feels like my bones are being twisted.
5. I love Video Games. Right now I'm playing through Kingdom Hearts again.

1 comment:

*MARY* said...

wow megan, I never knew you were so strange.