I am... in awe of where this year has gone!
I think... way too much when it's bedtime.
I know... I have the greatest family.
I want... to be home with my husby and kids.
I have... tired eyes
I wish ... that I weren't so stressed
I hate... toe cleavage
I miss... Ryan and Josh playing together. They are best friends.
I fear... losing a kid or my husby!
I feel... sleepy
I hear... lame music at work
I smell... a European mans BO. Not cool.
I wonder... when I won't be so stressed about things
I regret... not having a wedding cake.
I love... Nick, my kids, thunderstorms, and cotton candy ice cream from Blue Bunny
I always... kiss Nick goodbye in the morning...even if I'm not fully aware that I am.
I believe... in a thing called love. Just listen to the rhythm of my heart.
I don't always... have patience
I win... at tune master
I lose... my patience far too often. I'm working on that though.
I never... eat at Carl's Jr. The commercials make me want to vomit.
I listen... to music always!
I am scared of... losing my kids or husband.
I read... less often than usual. Life is just busy.
I am happy about... Life.
8 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment