The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.
Megan...she is darling!! I can't believe she is already 1! Holy cow....time goes fast!
So pretty...look at those gorgeous eyes!
Mily is looking at the blog with me, and she said "That is Livy, I can play with her!" She was so excited to see her! We need to get the kids together, but I like it just us... anyways, she looks beautiful! I think you deserve all you get with her!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Megan...she is darling!! I can't believe she is already 1! Holy cow....time goes fast!
So pretty...look at those gorgeous eyes!
Mily is looking at the blog with me, and she said "That is Livy, I can play with her!" She was so excited to see her! We need to get the kids together, but I like it just us... anyways, she looks beautiful! I think you deserve all you get with her!
Post a Comment