Monday, November 2, 2009

This Is Halloween

I love love love Halloween! Here are some cute pics...







Sorry I have been MIA but I haven't had much to blog about. My camera has stayed at home or I have been stuck in the doldrums. I'll be better now that the holiday season is upon us..I mean it's NOVEMBER!!

3 comments:

Mrs. Lay said...

Well, glad to have you back, you freaky mime-person. J/K

Jocee said...

So cute! I love the costumes! Brejden even knew who I was looking at! Can't wait to see you again!

Unknown said...

Hi you dont' know me but I just learned how to blog and have been looking around and found yours- I loved it and the song never alone i loved how did you get music on the blog? and who sings that song, I must have it. LOL
I also wanted to put books I am reading on like you did and wondered if you could show me how? or tell me?