Saturday, February 20, 2010

Live List



Inspired by the wonderful blog The Polished Pickle I wanted to create a Live List for this year.

In 2010 I will:

~ Skydive
~ Go To Disneyland
~ Go Camping
~ Build A Sandcastle
~ Visit A Zoo
~ Play In The Rain
~ Have Breakfast For Dinner
~ Have A Water Balloon Fight
~ Take The Kids Bowling
~ Climb A Volcano
~ Have a movie night and sleep in the living room together
~ Take My Kids to the Grand Canyon
~ See the sights at Zion
~ Reach My Goal Weight
~ Take The Boys To a 3D Movie at the Theater
~ Have a Whatever You Want Day where Anything Goes
~ Contribute to the Design Community
~ Create a Viral Video
~ Blow Bubbles
~ Watch The Sunrise
~ Star Gaze
~ Cook an Egg On The Road In The Summer
~ Have a "Just Us" Trip
~ Attend Live Concerts
~ See La Reve in Las Vegas
~ Enjoy Every Moment!

2 comments:

Megan Marie said...

So exciting! You are really a go-getter! Can't wait to read about your adventures! I've added a link to your list here.

Mrs. Lay said...

I like it. I can't wait to see what the viral video is. Lol