Tuesday, March 30, 2010

One More Down

Living our Live List

The boys and I were able to go see How To Train A Dragon in 3D. The boys loved the movie and I really enjoyed it as well. Thanks Nick for staying home and watching crazy Liv!

3 comments:

The Weston's said...

awe. so fun. I really enjoy reading your blog- love that we have 2 boys close in age- in common. Way fun.

*MARY* said...

We took the kids to Planet 51 and Evan kept begging to go home. At least it was just at the dollar movie, actually we went on a Monday, so it was the 75 cents movie.

Glad you guys had fun. It looks like a good movie.

BTW, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Megan Marie said...

You are inspiring. I am too chicken to even think about entering a movie theater with my kids! You rock.