
After weeks of waiting my parent's have finally received their mission call! Let me tell you it is the LAST place i would have guessed but I'm SO Excited for them!
They leave to St. Petersburg, Russia on September 6th. They will be working in the CES portion of the mission.
My travel penny jar has already been pulled out and I'm saving my pennies so I can visit them. Mom just dropped an awesome bomb about maybe doing a Baltic Sea Cruise in August 2012!
Congrats to mom and dad! You will do amazing!
2 comments:
That is so awesome! I wish my parents were awesome like yours and going on a mission. Lol. That's so great that they are willing to do this. And what a fun cruise that would be! Is that when they will be getting off their mission?
Yeah. They are serving for 23 months.
Post a Comment