Drew made a little book in preschool that had facts about me (according to Drew I have blue eyes and red hair!). My favorite excerpt from this book is the fill in the blank part.
My Mom Thinks I'm Good At... giving her a coconut.
(Wow! I sure do love when Drew gives me coconuts! So funny!)
When I Grow Up My Mom Wants Me To Be A... just stay little.
(Melts my heart because Drew never wants to grow up.)
I Want To Tell My Mom...I love her very much.
(I love him too.)
Liv ran up to me and gave me a big hug with no prompting from anyone. That is perfect!
I love being a mom and couldn't ask for anything more!
Happy Mother's Day to Me!
2 comments:
How adorable! I'm glad you had a great mother's day. You deserve it!
so cute! I'm soglad you had such a good Mother's Day! Your kis are so big!
Post a Comment