The horse in the Bryce Canyon visitor Center. I can't find the one of me riding it but I'm on the search because it hasn't changed!
Bryce is so beautiful and surreal for some reason. The colors are amazing and the peaks are a must see! The cliff sure made me uneasy though.
This is the natural bridge. It was hard getting a good picture of it but I have to say it is amazing!
After Bryce we headed back to Panguitch for the annual Balloon Rally. They line up 20 or so hot air balloons and blow them up along Main St. We had fun walking down the street and seeing all the different balloons. Next year we are going to go up early and watch them launch at sunrise. The boys had a lot of fun!
To end the night the were able to meet Darth Vader and crew. They thought that was pretty sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment