Saturday, August 7, 2010

It's My Party...

26. I feel old and yet so young. I'm only 26 for crying out loud! But with that said having 3 kids sure makes me feel older and wiser too. So for my party I wanted to do something fun. One thing I've always wanted to do is have a pie fight. So on the eve of my 26th birthday 6 fun loving adults had a all out pie fight!

Here is the lovely group before the fun began...


While they were singing happy birthday Nick snuck up behind me and pied me right in my ear and the side of my face! It was so unexpected and hilarious and disgusting that I couldn't help but wipe some off my face and get him back. Let the pie fight begin! (We didn't get many pictures since our photographer was distracted by Liv screaming since her parents were fighting)







After the adult pie fight Ryan, Drew, Alayna, and Alexis had their own pie fight! They loved it!

No comments: