This is a once in a lifetime experience! Here we are at 10/10/10 so to celebrate here are 10 things you need to know about me (or not know but now you get too!)
1~ I'm allergic to shellfish. Makes my throat and ears itch.
2~ I'm obsessed with hardcover books! I got my kindle and LOVE it but there is nothing as beautiful as a Hardcover book sitting on my shelf!
3~ I have a TON of new songs on on my Itunes and I won't listen to any others until I have listened to EVERY last song on the dumb thing! I'm so weird!
4~ I had my first book review posted on novelreaction and am so excited to do more! Thanks Jessica (and P.S. Happy Birthday on this marvelous day!)
5~ I'm obsessed with Halloween and yet have no desire to decorate for it.
6~ My favorite color is Grey.
7~ I think I'm addicted to candy.
8~ I REALLY wanted a Baby Ruth yesterday but could not for the life of me find one!
9~ I like making lists A lot!
10~ Happy 10/10/10!! It has been Amazing since I was able to video chat with my parents and the kids were besides themselves with joy!
10 months ago
1 comment:
I loved that it was 10/10/10! And I never knew you were allergic to shellfish.
So cool that you & kids got to chat with Grandma & Grandpa! :)
Post a Comment