The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.
Monday, May 30, 2011
Chastised
My mother gently reminded me that I haven't updated in a while. How is she supposed to keep tabs on us if I don't post! The kids are growing a mile a minute and I feel bad for not keeping her updated! Mom this is for you!
Easter with the cousins
Liv with her new big girl earrings
Ryan sings in his 1st grade school program
Drew graduates from Preschool with Best Letter Knowledge Certificate
Yeah! May you receive many blessings for your obedience to a worthy and couple far from the nest. We love you all even more today! Love, Grandma and the Grand Pa
1 comment:
Yeah! May you receive many blessings for your obedience to a worthy and couple far from the nest. We love you all even more today! Love, Grandma and the Grand Pa
Post a Comment