Saturday, October 22, 2011

North Carolina

From Indiana we flew to North Carolina to visit Nat, Tara, and the kids. Although it was a short visit it was so fun to see them! It was the first time I met Sammy and he was almost 1! Raia welcomed us and she was a delight to see!



We were able to go to the science museum with Tara and the kids and had a fun time out in the trees. I couldn't believe how many there were!





It was so much fun being with family! We went to a great place and had LocoPops which are fun flavored popsicles. I tried Lemon Olive Oil and it was delicious!





Making Rice Krispie Treats was on the agenda as well and with Aunt Keena around you can guarantee we had some funny poses!





Thanks again Nat and Tara for your wonderful hospitality!

No comments: