Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ah Yes This is Thee Life!

This past weekend was packed with excitement! Friday night Nick took the boys up to Beaver Canyon for some quality father son time and boy did my boys love it! Sorry no pictures of that one (since I wasn't there to take any). With the boys all gone that meant I had one last night to myself. I took advantage! I hung out with my fam and then came home and just lazed about. It was great!
Saturday we were able to see The Dark Knight which I loved! It's been great getting time with just Nick and I since the baby is coming so soon!
Sunday we went up to Zion and on the way there made a pit stop to Grafton, Utah. We'd never been there and it was quite the experience. I really enjoyed myself!





The boys liked the older buildings and it was surrounded by a farm with cows and horses. I was surprised how well preserved it was!



After Grafton we made our way to Zion to drive through the tunnels. The boys love to do their evil laugh when we go through. All in all it was a great family day! I love days like that!

No comments: