Saturday, July 5, 2008

Swimming


Today we were able to go to the SHAC for some swimming and fun. My parents threw a party for their employees and I'm lucky enough to be one for just a few more weeks. The boys love swimming and would have stayed all day if we would have let them. They were also so happy to have me come along since I don't like to swim all that much. Ryan made sure to come and give me a hug to keep me cool. Thanks mom and dad for a fun day at the pool!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Megan! Hooray for Blogs! I'm so glad you found me. I'm excited for you guys. Baby #3 and it's a girl. Too fun. I hope you're doing well. I'll be checking your blog for updates. We'll have to keep in better touch. We still don't have the internet at our house, but we will soon...and then I'll be able to keep up with the demands of the blogging world. Again, I'm so excited for you guys. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.