
Today is Nick's 25th birthday! Nick is the greatest husband, father, and friend. I really am spoiled by having him in my life these past 7 years. I love you Nick and want this to be a special occasion not "just another day".
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Nick!
ahh man. My 25th is approaching. bummer. I hate getting old. so- we got those Playmobil sets at a little toy store up here, but I know Target sells a limited selection, and Toys-r-us- and I think you can order them online too, but yes. they are the best!
WAY better than legos.
K...I just stumbled across this blog.
I totally went to high school with Nick and then I worked with Nick at Dennys like 8 years ago, before he joined the army. Tell him hi from Nicole Rawlings. Cute kids. Is Nick still hilarious?
Post a Comment