Monday, August 18, 2008

Oh Man!


Being a mom I feel underqualified in all aspects but one that I feel that I'm getting better at is late nights with sick kids and a baby. Last night Drew kept waking up screaming telling me that his tummy hurt. So while sitting with him and feeding Liv it was quite the night. Then today Drew is still complaining about a hurting tummy and now it's moved to his ears. Ryan also is sick and had his first accident in quite a few months! It was so sad because I didn't have any underwear to change him into and so I put a diaper on him until we got home. He looks at me with tears in his eyes and asks me if this makes him a baby again. It was so sweet and yet so sad! He's far too sensitive for his own good. Well let's just hope tonight goes a little better!

1 comment:

Mrs. Lay said...

Aw, hope everyone gets feeling better & no one else gets it.