
Why is it that when I'm in the bathroom terrible things happen. The blood curdling scream always happen when I either have shampoo in my hair or can't leave my friend "john". Yesterday it was a jar of spaghetti sauce. I heard a crash and Ryan softly pouting. I was going through all the things in the pantry that would make such a noise...never came up with spaghetti sauce.
Needless to say I come out and follow the spaghetti sauce footprints all throughout the house. I wish I would have taken pictures but I don't think of camera's while seeing red.
All is well now and Ryan is still apologizing. Liv on the other hand is expecting an apology from me for interrupting her feeding to clean of Prego. (It's so nice saying Prego and not having used as a term of pregnancy).
1 comment:
When I take bathroom breaks I lock the kids in the closet.
I'm just kidding of course... or am I?
Post a Comment