The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Is It Just Me?
I want to move to Arizona. Not really, but this time change is killing me! I'm up at 5:30 feeding the baby but not really tired since in my reality it's 6:30. Ryan rolls out of bed around 7 usually which means 6 now. I won't even go into my nights. I hate daylight savings.
No! It is definately NOT just you, it stinks to go to class/work with the daylight and get back in the dark. No fun to be sure! I'm beat and dead tired by 2100, it is ridiculous!
2 comments:
ME TOO!!!!
No! It is definately NOT just you, it stinks to go to class/work with the daylight and get back in the dark. No fun to be sure! I'm beat and dead tired by 2100, it is ridiculous!
Post a Comment