Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tagilicious

The dreaded 8

8 T.V. Shows I love to watch:

1- The Soup
2- Lost (When it's actually on come Feb)
3- Project Runway
4- Americas Next Top Model
5- CSI Las Vegas
6- Jon & Kate + 8
7- Starter Wife
8- That 70's Show

8 things that happened yesterday:

1- Took Ryan to Preschool
2- Went to the Park
3- Cleaned up Spaghetti Sauce (See post below)
4- Downloaded Music for the Store
5- Cleaned
6- Thought about going shopping but never actually got there
7- Watched some Telly
8- Told my kids I loved them

8 things I am looking forward to:

1- Elections are over!!!
2- Shopping tomorrow (yeah still haven't gotten there)
3- A Saturday off
4- Lost
5- Christmas Shopping
6- Christmas
7- Drew's 3rd Birthday
8- Liv Sleeping through the night

8 things on my wish list:

1- Debt Free
2- Vacation to Cali
3- Vacation w/ just Nick and I
4- Maid
5- Lose 40
6- Bigger Car
7- Drew potty Trained (He refuses)
8- Temple Recommend

3 comments:

McDuffie Family said...

debt free will be so nice!

McDuffie Family said...

it was so good to see you! sorry my girls were crazy..........terrible twos stink sometimes..........it's the worse when they are around people.....I swear they think they can get away with more stuff......who knows. your kids are cute!

Mrs. Lay said...

Cool. I like this, so I'm stealing it. Lol. I saw your mom at the voting place & Malea just driving by my work. Lol. I see your family more than you. :)