Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Time


1.Wrapping paper or Gift bags? Love to wrap!!
2. Real Tree or Artificial? Artificial
3. When do you put your tree up? Usually right after Thanksgiving. This year I was a little late.
4. When do you take your tree down? Usually a few days after Christmas.
5. Do you like eggnog? Not so much. I usually drink maybe 1 glass a year.
6. Favorite gift ever received? This year I got an AMAZING frame from Nick that our friend built. Pictures will be coming soon....
7. Hardest person to buy for? Nick (I HATE buying electronics)
8. Easiest person to buy for? My Boys
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. Ryan wants one for Christmas next year so I might end up with 2.
10. Mail or e-mail Christmas Cards? Bah Humbug Christmas Cards. Maybe next year.
11. Worst Christmas present? A Plant mister. I don't own any plants...I have a black thumb.
12. Favorite/Worst Christmas movie? Favorite - It's A Wonderful Life Worst? Santa's Slay
13. When do you start shopping? Early November. I vow every year to shop throughout the year so I'm making that one again and this time I will prevail!
14. Have you recycled a gift? Guilty!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas time? Way too many treats!
16. Lights on tree? Color
17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night or The Forgotton Carols (all of them are great!!)
18. Travel on Christmas or stay home? Stay Home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Only if I sing the beginning of Rudolph
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve? Nope
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Christmas music on repeat!
23. Favorite ornament? Don't have one just yet.
24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? Never really had a tradition in my family but we did Ham today and it was good.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Happy Kids and I got it!

No comments: