Thursday, December 11, 2008

Storytime



For those of you who know my middle child know that he is quite the character. This is a true event that happened this evening. Nick and I were sitting in the kitchen talking after we put the boys down to sleep. Nick starts playing Peekaboo with Liv and after each peekaboo there wasn't really a response from her. Nick does it a few more times and he starts laughing. I ask him whats so funny she's not laughing. He does it again and a hear Drew laughing from his room. Sometimes he and Ryan talk and play at bedtime so I thought he was laughing at Ryan. Nope. Nick said Peekaboo again and again Drew lets out a giggle from his room down the hall. It was the cutest thing ever! This went on for about five minutes of Nick saying some of Drew's favorite "Don't Say That" phrases such as: Jack in the Crack, Meeska Mooska, and Peekaboo. Hilarious boy.

No comments: