Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ry Ry No Longer


(This is Ryan's favorite past time)

Me: Ry Ry did you have fun at the water park today?

Ryan: (In a deep no nonsense voice) It's Ryan.

Me: Oh. I can't call you Ry Ry anymore?

Ryan: No. I don't like it. Call me Ryan.

Me: Any other names that are ok?

Ryan: I like Ry Guy too.

So my little boy is no longer my little Ry Ry. How things are changing! First I lose the name Ry Ry and on Monday he is graduating from Preschool! I'm excited for more changes to come!

*Side note*
After my conversation with Ryan I asked Drew if I could still call him Drewbert. No he says call me kaiga. I have no idea where he comes up with these things!

2 comments:

Tobler's said...

Oh that is sad but fun at the same time... he is growing up!
Drew sounds like a hilarious little guy!

Heather Lee said...

That's hilarious. Hey, I'm your partner for the "All things that I love" (or something like that) swap from Stacey's blog. Would you mind emailing me your address? I'm glad to be your swap partner, your kids are so darling. I love the photo of Liv with that big bow on her head, and I love the name Liv. Well I better get to gathering!
hlmatthews4@yahoo.com