Wednesday, May 20, 2009

So It Begins...

Well we arrived in Midway yesterday without any hitches. The kids were perfect with stops in Beaver for some squeaky cheese and ice cream. Then dinner in Ruth's Diner up in Immigration Canyon.

Midway is beautiful! There are clouds over the green mountains which reminds me of Scotland! I love it!

Here are the tenative plans up until we reach OHio.

Today - Casper, WY
May 21 - Keystone, SD
May 22-26 - Lincoln, NE
May 26 - Galena, IL
May 27 - Columbus, OH

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Wow...major road trip. We have been going to do that, but I havne't got brave enough yet. What is the occasion or is it just for fun? Good luck keeping the kids happy and have fun!

Michelle and those Kids said...

oooh. Midway is one of my FAVORITE places in this world. JUST gorgeous. There is a definate charm to it for sure!! post picties when you can!!! glad to hear all went well! can't wait to hear the horrors from the road!!
oh, and I miss you so much. work just isn't the same! I applied for the BEAUTY position. Just because its FULL TIME!! I will keep ya posted!

Jocee said...

You were in Beaver and didn't call?