The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.
Well hello there =) Nick left a message on our blog i think lol and we can't call since we have broken our phones multiple times so we don't have ur number anymore =( but call brians phone whenever and we can def hang out. 435 215 9903 toodles!Shara
girl, how are you? YOur kiddos are so cute and getting so big! I hope it was a good father's day and I miss you! we need to get together soon!
sorry totally bad at checking this stuff lately lol thanks and miss you guys too! we are in laverkin gimme a call =)
Darling family! And you're right! Time flies and suddenly we're grownups!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Well hello there =) Nick left a message on our blog i think lol and we can't call since we have broken our phones multiple times so we don't have ur number anymore =( but call brians phone whenever and we can def hang out. 435 215 9903 toodles!
Shara
girl, how are you? YOur kiddos are so cute and getting so big! I hope it was a good father's day and I miss you! we need to get together soon!
sorry totally bad at checking this stuff lately lol thanks and miss you guys too! we are in laverkin gimme a call =)
Darling family! And you're right! Time flies and suddenly we're grownups!!!
Post a Comment