kidding. i love vampire teeth. its cool to be a vampire right!! I would be one if I could pull it off, but i worry about looking like i am trying to hard. maybe i should try to look more like a vulcan. i have a crush on the young spock from star trek. wait, am i not supposed to reveal or confess here? sorry. wrong place.
4 comments:
What cute teeth! I love little jack-o-lanterns!
She looks so much like you! Holy Crap! I love the teeth! Is Nick holding her down?
Wiley is "tickling" her.
hmmm.... 'tickling'....
kidding. i love vampire teeth. its cool to be a vampire right!! I would be one if I could pull it off, but i worry about looking like i am trying to hard. maybe i should try to look more like a vulcan. i have a crush on the young spock from star trek.
wait, am i not supposed to reveal or confess here? sorry. wrong place.
Post a Comment