The countdown is on! I only have 3 weeks left and could not be more ready! I'm tired of all the "joys" of pregnancy. So for all those who read this please send thoughts of labor my way! I really won't mind. It's far too hot in this desert for a pregnant woman!
10 months ago
5 comments:
you look super cute to be ready to have a baby! I hear ya about it being too hot.....gracie was an august baby last year and I swore I would never have another baby that would consist of me ending at the end of the summer! Hang in there! Yep, we're prego! I had a really hard time with it at first, but the shock has worn off and now I'm just sick :) I'm more happier and excited about a baby, I just hope I get out of the sick phase soon! can't wait to see the new baby girl! what do you still need?
Well, I just want to say, YOU CAN DO IT! I have 3 hot summer babies and I have to say that it is a bit more hot here, because of the humidity! I am not complaining! (I HATE being cold) =o) Anyway, hopefully little Olivia will be coming home tomorrow. It is strange coming home without a baby. I can't wait to hear about and see pics of you new bundle of joy!
I love your prego belly (probably because it's not mine!)!! I miss seeing you so much. It was so good to see you on Sunday! Hang in there and let me know if you need anything, other then some cooler weather.
hooray for kid #3- ours was a dream- hoping the same for you, but a girl???? congrats! We don't quite know how to order a girl yet!
You're so cute prego!!! Almost done, though. Are you excited? Here's my blog address if you want to add me: tarese1223.blogspot.com
Post a Comment