July 29, 2008
7lbs 4oz
20.5in long
She is the most precious baby! The delivery was my easiest yet! They called me in around 9:30am so we arrived around 10 and I was induced around 11.
True labor kicked in around 2 and by 3 I had the epidural! Greatest invention on Earth! My other boys I didn't get to enjoy the wonder of the epidural and this time I took advantage. I was actually coherent when she came and could enjoy the after birth experience! I only pushed twice and the doctor told me she was out! She was born at 4:12pm and looked absolutely beautiful!
Our first night was great she only cried because she had a wet diaper. Those of you who knew my boys when they were babies know that they definately were not quiet! First night home was great other than she doesn't like to be alone in her crib. She lets out little yelps to tell me to come and get her! I love having her now and am so proud to share her with all of you! I guarantee more pictures are to come!!
8 comments:
ahhhh {you sucker, you finally got a girl!} I'm so glad it was an easy labor for you- 3rd timers deserve such! Post more pics! I love to see em-
How exciting! A new baby girl. Congratulations to you - what a great post to read. :)
Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you. She's beautiful (I love her name too)! Make sure you DO post more pictures.
Megs--she's beautiful! Congrats! Glad everything went so smoothly! And I have to say excellent name, I call our babe Livvy too!
Oh, she is so adorable. Great job! You look really good! I can't wait to see more pictures! :)
Congrats, she looks so cute. I am glad that your delivery went good.
Congrats!!! HOORAY!!! It's so exciting to have a new little one in the house. And you have a little girl now! YAY! I hope things are still going well. She's a doll (and I love her name)!
Congrats! she's beautiful!
Post a Comment