Friday, December 26, 2008

Music

I'm so in love with music! Before I became a mother I was lucky enough to enjoy a lot of my free time and cash on concerts. I was listening to Josh Groban today and it made me think of all the live bands I've been able to attend...here is a list of all the ones I can remember..


Muse
The Killers
*Nsync
Linkin Park
Josh Groban
Evanescence
MXPX
Sum 41
New Found Glory
Destiny's Child
Backstreet Boys
Pink
Matchbox 20
Maroon 5
Sugar Ray
Nine Days
Good Charlotte
Gob
Unwritten Law
LFO
702

I'm sure there are more but that's all I can think of right now. I really need to start saving up money and babysitters to go to more.

2 comments:

The Weston's said...

{in the voice of Napolian Dynamite}
Lucky.

Jocee said...

I know one you were supposed to go to, but instead, I got to! BBMak! I loved it and had so much fun with Celeste and Malea and your Aunt Elaine!