
So my post before about my wonderful husband may be in turmoil!
Nick has a little bit of a mouth and an odd sense of humor. He likes to make people look and wonder sometimes so this post is dedicated to all of the somewhat inappropriate things he has said. Example:
Last night we were shopping at Target. After the check out I picked up the box of diapers we just purchased and Nick turns to me and said...
"Thanks. I knew I bought you for a reason."
Yeah...I laughed and laughed but it's still inappropriate.
Others...
"I hope they haven't reported this card stolen yet."
"He's not my kid I just found him outside."
I'm sure I'll think of more and have new ones to add but this just gives you a glimpse into the sass that I married!
I still love you though Nick! (and I hope I was worth the money :) )
2 comments:
I'm glad I'm not the only one with a husband who thinks that he's funny! I'm so excited to see you!
So long as he doesn't say "You aren't writing that check from the closed account, are you?!" you should be fine. Dad said that to Mom at Wal-Mart for once (thought he was funny) and for some reason they wouldn't accept the check after that...
Post a Comment