Aren't we lucky? I was just thinking about this yesterday. About how you & I are so blessed to have the wonderful men that we do & how I wish Dez could have someone just a great for her. Someday, hopefully.
I also wanted to say Liv's face just looks so cute in this picture...I don't know what it is, but I love it!
2 comments:
well, you deserve the best, so I'm glad he treats you so good! happy birthday to drew!
Aren't we lucky? I was just thinking about this yesterday. About how you & I are so blessed to have the wonderful men that we do & how I wish Dez could have someone just a great for her. Someday, hopefully.
I also wanted to say Liv's face just looks so cute in this picture...I don't know what it is, but I love it!
Post a Comment