Hey i don't know why i have never put you on my blog how rude of me well now i will put you on my blog and i can check up on you. well cute blog and your kids are so cute. they were so good when they got there hair cut the other day. well talk at you later shay
she is a beauty and I love the double chin.......it's like that is the only time it is so adorable is on babies! She is growing so fast! I love the frame you got for christmas as well!
3 comments:
He, he...it makes me giggle. How cute!
Hey i don't know why i have never put you on my blog how rude of me well now i will put you on my blog and i can check up on you. well cute blog and your kids are so cute. they were so good when they got there hair cut the other day. well talk at you later shay
she is a beauty and I love the double chin.......it's like that is the only time it is so adorable is on babies! She is growing so fast! I love the frame you got for christmas as well!
Post a Comment