Sunday, February 8, 2009

25 Things About Me

1. I have walked across a hot bed of coals barefoot.

2. I passed a polygraph test.

3. Cereal is not just a breakfast food in this house.

4. I had my first child without an epidural.

5. I love TV. Lost, The Office, CSI Las Vegas, Family Guy...the list goes on.

6. I have broken a board with my fist.

7. I dream of going to Paris. I would love to sit at a cafe and people watch.

8. I think I have an off sense of humor.

9. One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone answers their cell phone when they can't talk. Just let me leave a voicemail!!

10. I have a not so secret celebrity crush on Gerard Butler and Brandon Flowers.

11. I hate canned or bottled Dr. Pepper. Fountain only please!

12. I CANNOT pass up any kind of Sugar...I'm working on that.

13. I spent my 16th birthday in Edinburgh Scotland at a Military Tattoo. Awesome!

14. I love to travel and have plans to visit many places!

15. I will skydive one day.

16. I have a permanent baby molar.

17. I have no artistic ability whatsoever. Drawing, crafting...not my thing.

18. I love to read.

19. When I say I like any kind of music I mean it. There are no exceptions. I just prefer some over others.

20. I've met "The Miz" who has his own action figure.

21. I LOVE live music and can't turn down a concert.

22. Giraffe is my favorite animal and print.

23. I married my best friend.

24. I lost my first wedding ring and still miss it.

25. I love the rain and thunder. I want to live in Washinton state one day.

No comments: