San Francisco really was a treat though! Thanks Keena, Lanelle, and Leanne for the fun trip.
We flew in Friday at 8pm and went to dinner at Olive Garden and then found our hotel. Next morning we were off to the Pier 39, Lombard Street, Haight & Ashbury, and of course the one and only Golden Gate Bridge. It was beautiful!!
That night we ate at a diner called Mel's. It sure makes a mean Club Sandwich. After a great dinner we were off to Wicked.
Let me just say it was AMAZING!!! I would go again in a heartbeat.
Sunday we went to church and the Oakland temple. The rain was pouring and it was beautiful.
Alcatraz came next and absolutely loved it! I'm definately taking my little family out again.
I was glad to come home to sweet sleeping babies. Thanks Mom and Dad for taking care of them on Sunday night!
3 comments:
I'm so glad you had such a good time! I am so jealous that you got to go, and be away from your kiddos. I love Liv's earings!!! They look so cute!
By the way, I'm going to be down the 3 thru that Saturday! I have a doctor's appt on the 3 and Zorn wanted to go down for the weekend, so he told me to just stay. So I'll be calling you!
Sweet. Sounds like a great trip. It's so fun to get away & do stuff with "the girls" every so often. I didn't know Nick went away for work. Is it every week?
VERY cool! I'm so glad it was a fun experience. Way to have a girls weekend ;)
Post a Comment