Friday, February 20, 2009

Ryan's Post



After seeing Drew's post Ryan wanted one as well. I asked him what he wanted it to say and this was his reply.

"Just say I Love You".

Well Ryan I do Love You! More than you'll ever know.

P.S.
Thanks for potty training Drew. That scored major points!

2 comments:

Williams Family said...

Thats great that he is potty trained. i hope it is that easy with Kai I told dave that is his job i trained the girls. well i don't think you are a mean mom i periced belle ears at one month old and maycee at 3 so i am a worse mom. I love to buy them earings and they love it to. she looks so cute with them. good job on the potty traing and good luck!

Michelle and those Kids said...

He is a great kid! He needs to come play with Charley so he can keep learning how he wants to behave...not like her! haha. Congrats on Drew too. It soo nice when they finally GET IT~!