Saturday, May 30, 2009

Niagara Falls

AMAZING!!! That's all I can say about the falls! They are awe inspiring and gigantic. I wish I had a computer so I could post some pics but there will be some for sure when I get back. I thought they would be out in the nowheres but once again I'm wrong. Right in the center of Niagara Falls City and On the border of Canada. We were able to cross the border this morning and see the falls in Canada and the view should not be missed! Last night we stayed to watch the fireworks over the falls but instead we were blessed to be caught in a torrential downpour. We were running through a river of puddles! This morning we viewed the Falls in Canada then came back to ride on the Maid Of The Mist boats. They take you to almost he center of Horseshoe Falls and the mist is spraying you in the face. It's one of those life experiences everyone should do once. I'm so grateful to be out here with me family and enjoying all these amazing activities! I'm off to bed since tomorrow we are going to church in Palmyra and then to the sacred grove and the hill Cumorah.

4 comments:

Mrs. Lay said...

How neat! Kinda weird I just found out my sister-in-law is going to Niagara Falls, too.

Crystal said...

I rode the Maid of Mist boats once. Niagara Falls is pretty neat. We didn't get to go into Canada though and I understand the Canadian side is better than the American...is that right?

Michelle and those Kids said...

you are pretty lucky lady! but its awesome you even agreed to subject yourself to a roadtrip with 3 young kiddies. you are a saint! glad to hear its still going really well!


have lots of news....
when are you coming home?

Michelle and those Kids said...

ok- so if steph calls you, just answer your phone. plllleeeeeeease.

thank you