Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Big Boy!

5 years ago today I gave birth to Ryan Nicholas. Being my first I didn't know what I was in for and he sure was a hard baby. Now he is a responsible 5 year old who loves to eat Otter Pops, play in water, ride his bike, do "tricks" (kartwheels and round offs), help with Liv, slow fight with Drew, and clean.
Ryan has been so blessed his 5 years of life to be able to go to Canada twice, meet Mickey Mouse in California, and take a road trip across the USA!

Ryan we love you and are so glad you are our son!

Ryan loves:

Color: Red

Wants to Be When He Grows Up: Fireman

Toy: Cars

Food: Cereal

Book: His new book of WHY







6 comments:

Mrs. Lay said...

What a wonderful post! Congratulations on 5 years as a mom. :)

Alan said...

I can't believe he is 5! What a cute kid. Bummer..this means Sadie is almost five too. They grow up too fast. Happy Birthday Ryan!
ps. This is Crystal, but Alan is signed it and I don't want to sign him out. :)

Jessica and Colby said...

Happy Birthday Ry-Ry no more!

Michelle and those Kids said...

oh he is a sweet boy. i didn't realize that he has the same name as 2 of my brothers. ryan and nicholas. ha! funny. anywhooo. he is a treasure that boy. i hope he never changes! you can honestly see the sweetness in his eyes. you are a lucky momma to get such a genuinely tender kid. happy birthday to ryan!

Jocee said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! I remember going and seeing you right after you were born.... I can't believe it's been 5 years! Good job on raising such a good kid... he really is. Brejden loves him so much!

stephschneider said...

Thanks for linking to our blog! and happy birthday to your son, hope you have fun celebrating.