It's Official!! Drew is fully potty trained!!
It was actually very easy.
Step 1.
Ryan takes Drew into the bathroom and shows him how it is done.
Step 2.
Ryan has Drew try.
Step 3.
Give Drew his choice in underwear.
Step 4.
Drew has Ryan join him a few times just to make sure he is doing it right.
Step 5.
Done.
This is one of those moments in a mom's job where the reward is tremendous!! I am so thankful for Ryan who gave Drew the confidence to try.
He has only 1 accident in a whole week!! That time he got poop on his hands and it scared him so badly that he was in hysterics. Well it hasn't happened again!
We are off to WalMart (his favorite store) to get him his big treasure for being trained for a whole week! I think it's going to be a Leapster like Ryan but I'll let him pick. I just asked him what he wants it to be and he said "A little Vacuum." Hmm...we'll see how it goes.
Now I"m off to San Francisco with Keena to see Wicked! I'm thrilled!
2 comments:
Yay! That is awesome! I wish it was that easy for Cooper. He is finally gone four days in a row so, I am hoping it continues!
Have fun seeing wicked! :)
Lol. That's so awesome. What a good big brother.
Have fun at Wicked...I always wanted to see it. You'll have to let me know how it goes.
BTW- I saw Nick & the kids at Walmart today. They sure are some cute kids!
Post a Comment